- Views 336
What you get with this Hourlie
Branding is as personal as it gets when it comes to designing for clients and I believe I have the enthusiasm attention to detail to nurture and develop your brand into the perfect outcome. By taking the time to get to know you and your business I believe I can capture the essence of your business' character and create not just its logo, but its identity.
What will you get?
- Initial consultancy with you
- Design research into relevant competitors
- 3 concepts, each featuring a different colour palette
- Mix 'n' match opportunity. Like one element of the first concept and another of the second? No need to choose, let's combine the two!
- Full brand board for each concept, allowing you to get a feel for the identity that choice would create
- Unlimited revisions of your chosen concept until you are 100% satisfied!
PLEASE NOTE: In theory this project would be complete within 3 days but that is dependent on how quickly you can respond to concepts, make decisions on the final artwork and provide any additional details or alterations.
What the Seller needs to start the work
If you are looking for a brand re-fresh:
- Please provide your existing logo, along with the other points listed for an original logo (see below).
If you are looking for an original logo for a new business:
- Provide a brief. What exactly are you looking for?
- Provide as much detail about your business as possible - What is it's name? What products/services does it provide? Who does it target? What is it's tone of voice? Who are it's competitors?
- If possible, provide examples of existing brands that you like or think resemble the appropriate style for your logo
- Provide colour preferences (if any)
- State whether you would like a logomark within your logo or just the name (both options will be provided in the concepts if no preference is stated).