- Views 31
What you get with this Offer
1) How to use Arduino as offline data acquisition card
2) How to use Arduino as simple online oscilloscope along with Scilab software
3) How to use Arduino as simple function generator along with Scilab software
4) How to use matrices algebra on Arduino (Important for robotics, signal processing, and control theory enthusiasts)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
You need to have the following softwares:
1) Arduino IDE
2) Scilab (One of free open source alternatives of Matlab)
And you need for sure to have an Arduino , preferably Arduino mega 2560.
Basic knowledge in Arduino is mandatory. It is highly preferred that you attend my other course "Basics of Arduino"