- Views 1,046
- Sales 1
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Hourlie
I've been a designer for over 20 years with experience gathered in London studios, marketing departments and fast paced sales teams. With this hourlie you will have my 100% focus on your brand, message and product. I'll help with as many elements as I can and that includes image selection, key copy and the all important calls to action.
My work is uncluttered, clean is created to get results ( Because that's the whole point ). Don't compromise on cheap low end solutions for your marketing. Get it right the first time.
Purchase the hourlie today and I promise a reply, a conversation and a start to your project within 24hrs. I look forward to working with you very soon.
Just a few T&C's
1. Artwork delivered in all sizes, ie A6, A4, A5 etc PDF / JPG formats high res for print or low res for web
2. Price for one side only ( see below for double sided prices )
3. Revisions included ( a number of changes are allowed after initial submission of the artwork. I will reserve the right to discus extra charges if revisions are caused by a change in content, strategy, direction )
4. Extra charges may be applied for content writing beyond straplines and calls to action is required
5. Images supplied are the responsibility of the client with regard to quality and correct copyright attribution. Images can be sourced via image libraries if required on behalf and cost of the client.
6. Image manipulation that is required to make elements suitable for use may be charged at the hourly rate stated within this PPH profile.
7. Once signed off the artwork is owned by the client. The accuracy of the work is the responsibility of the client. Please check thoroughly before submitting artwork online or to print.
8. I reserve the right to refuse the use of this hourlie if the material is found to be offensive or is promoting an illegal product or service.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can add an extra side
Additional 1 working day+$64
What the Seller needs to start the work
We will need to talk about your objectives so we can create a plan of action. So a good solid brief outlining your objectives will be a great help. Alternatively a quick call or skype is helpful.
Images, logos and any other files you need including please send over. If your advert will be required for print, high resolution 300dpi images are required. If you haven't got images please don't worry as i have access to thousands online via Istock, 123rf, Shutterstock and Dreamtime. The cost of these can be added to your final invoice and generally cost between £5 - £30 depending on quality and resolution.
The size of your advert or flyer is also important. Please provide this in ( cm or mm )