- Views 228
- Sales 1
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
· Any topic is acceptable
· Format is kept as much as possible
· Corrective edition is included with this offer
· You only pay when you feel completely satisfied
- For scanned pages and pdf → pdf deliveries, please read the notes at the bottom
- All rates are proportional with word count (0.005$ per word.) Contact me directly for specific word count in text not appearing here.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can proofread & edit up to 3,000 words
Requires no additional time+$5
I can proofread & edit up to 4,000 words
Additional 1 working day+$10
I can proofread & edit up to 5,000 words
Additional 1 working day+$15
I can proofread & edit up to 10,000 words
Additional 2 working days+$40
I can proofread & edit up to 15,000 words
Additional 3 working days+$65
I can proofread & edit up to 20,000 words
Additional 4 working days+$90
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Source document in Spanish, within the following formats:
· Plain text: .txt
· Featured documents: .doc, .docx, .odt, .ods, etc.
· Scanned Images: .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, etc. *
· Portable Document Format: pdf **
2. Any possible info you may share about the text, specially about its context, and where is intended to be used. The more info, the better.
* Scanned documents are accepted for proofreading and errors can be marked, however edition is not possible. Check my other hourlies or contact me directly for transcriptions of texts in Spanish =D
** Due to often issues importing PDF documents to be edited, corrections has to be necessarily delivered in other document format (I'm sorry for that.) For PDF → PDF specific case, I recommend to deliver original MS Word LibOffice Writer documents; or Corel, Photoshop, Illustrator arts instead. Contact me first if you have doubts about this.
Excellent work in terms of proofreading and perfect communication. Will gladly work with Adrian again given the opportunity.