- Views 156
What you get with this Hourlie
Digital sketches that are interchangeable for pencil and graphite sketches, digital paintings which are interchangeable for watercolor or acrylic.
3 Thumbnails will be offered for the client to choose from.
Once a thumbnail is chosen, a draft will be provided. At this point any and all requests and revisions should be made clear before coloring.
Once coloring is approved, additional revisions will incur extra costs dependent on the kind of revisions needed. Up to 3 reasonably minor revisions can be included, anything after will incur an extra cost based on client-seller discussion.
Pencil drafts within 3 days minimum for Style B, 1 week minimum for Style A (see pictures).
Your order will include all the files you need for print, web and future editing such as .jpg, .png, .pdf, (upon request also : .ai, .eps, and .psd for an additional charge)
HOURLIE IS FOR Style B rates available for $40 and up.
Style A is dependent on the portrait style and negotiations between the client and myself.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Reference pictures with the following information:
- size: just faces, medium framing - waist up, or full body
- outfit you want to the character to be wearing - description or reference picture
- defining features/accessories (glasses/tats/earring/etc)
- background color OR I can add a simple background for extra
- any text you want included
- portrait or landscape orientation
Please be as specific as you can! Thank you!