- Views 179
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
• Settings: Organisation, Financial and Invoice Settings
• Users: Add all the people working for the business (and their role in Xero)
• Currencies: Currencies used, by the organisation
• Taxes: Sales Tax Rates
• Chart of Accounts: Creation of the Chart of Accounts, depending on the type of your business
• Account Balances: Conversion Date, Conversion Invoices and Bills
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Legal Name of your Organisation
• Financial year end for your organisation
• Tax settings for filing returns for your organisation.
• Logo, payment terms and a starting point for your invoice/credit note numbering sequence
• Your bank and credit card account numbers for accounts you want to set up in Xero
• Conversion date. The date you want to start using Xero for your day to day business.