- Views 790
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
DigitalOcean – Extremely affordable and user-friendly VPS solutions. If you want your Wordpress site running at top speed then you need your own Cloud VPS to host your site. With cloud hosting, you only pay for what you use. So for example, let’s say your blog had a fantastic month where you got double, no, triple the traffic than it usually does.
The sheared hosting starts screaming (usually your ‘share’ your hosting with tons of other people, this can mean slow page loads and downtime) because it can’t handle that much loading. The drawback is that servers aren’t generally optimized for WordPress performance, and once a site begins to scale in traffic you need to move it to a managed host or a VPS. With cloud computing, the server doesn’t just pack up and run. You can simply ask for more server space and bandwidth. It’s flexible, and that makes it very cost effective. Rather than paying X amount each month for an amount you may never even reach, depending on your goals, simply pay for cloud hosting and only pay for what you use.
It’s similar to pay as you go compared to a monthly phone contract. Pay for the minutes you actually use, not a big bundle that costs a lot more.
Digitalocean able to speed up your site by over 200%, which sounds crazy but it's true!
Here is what I will do:
- You will receive a link to SignUp for a DigitalOcean account and receive 10$ worth of free credit
If you don't need to have emails like: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
I will install Wordpress with MySQL and Nginx on Ubuntu 14.04 (superior page loads) with Serverpilot control panel
If you need to have emails like: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
and have own Mail Server I will install Wordpress with MySQL and Nginx on CentOS with Vesta control panel
- setup a working droplet for you and latest Wordpress installation (at one droplet you can install several WordPress websites and save money)
- setup of your DigitalOcean DNS so that your domain points to your new site
- SSH root login disabled with a new username (extra secure)
- SSH random port selection (extra extra secure)
- 1 revision provided
- You are responsible for paying Digital ocean the monthly cost of the droplet size you choose. I am setting it up for you but not paying your bill.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Before I can get started I will need some information from you:
- Digitalocean account (I can help you set it up)
- Domain name registrar account
- WordPress Blog/Website URL
- WordPress Admin Login (if it not new website)
- WordPress theme with demo content if available (Theme Full package with Documentation)
- Size of droplet you want Wordpress installed on (I recommend a minimum of 1GB RAM)
- For migrate website access to older Hosting Panel. Login if possible Or PHPMyAdmin and FTP info.