- Views 2,343
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
It’s simple to use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
What I can do?
I can get your business started with G Suite (free trial) which provides Cloud email and other online tools to help businesses work more efficiently.
This Hourlie covers your first 10 users. Included with this hourlie – 20% off promo code to use against your first year of Google Apps for Work.
Existing G Suite or Google Apps subscribers? Go ahead and use them now
For a free G Suite trial visit - https://goo.gl/Bfzo7R
Why choose G Suite?
* give your business a more professional look with an email address "email@example.com"
* access your email from ANYWHERE on ANY device
* 30 GB of document and email storage space per user (easily upgradeable)
* a wide range of apps from the Google Apps Marketplace to boost your business productivity
What does this Hourlie include?
* configuration of your new G Suite trial account (free for 14 days). Easily upgradeable to full account at £3.30 + VAT , per user, per month.
*20% off voucher, brings yearly subscription cost down.
* verification and configuration of DNS records with your domain name provider
Please note that this Hourlie covers everything up to providing you with the new email accounts. Any data migration required will be charged additionally.
Bookings subject to availability.
Cancellation policy - 48 hours. For details, please ask for full terms and conditions before purchase
What the Seller needs to start the work
Supply following on People Per Hour workstream:
1) Your domain name.
2) Login details to access your DNS records (If you're not sure what this means, don't worry!
3) Your list of users in an Excel spreadsheet with four columns (first name, last name, email address, password).
4) Full company (or personal) contact details including company name, company number, phone, email, address and an alternative email address which is not using your G Suite domain.
5) Optional - Your company colours and logo to customise your control panel.