- Views 82
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
What does this include?
First off, it’s not an exclusive list, I will help above and beyond this with any information and advice I can bring to the table. But as a basic run down, expect as a minimum
• Create your company within QuickBooks, if you’ve not registered yet, i can offer you wholesale QuickBooks subscription
• Set up your chart of accounts (Income, Expenses, Liabilities, Assets)
• Set up all your relevant tax rates, and financial settings
• Set up your customer and supplier accounts ready for you to trade on
• Set up your bank accounts within the ledgers, and set up auto feeds if your bank account allows it (so your statement will auto download).
Plus, in addition to this
One week after set up, I will offer a review to see how you’re getting on, and answer any queries that you may have after using QuickBooks.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Details of the industry you are trading in.
List of suppliers and customers
Within QuickBooks you need to "Add Accountant" and add me as your accountant to allow me to work on the set up. Or if youve not yet registered an account, this is better, i can register this for you.