- Views 17
What you get with this Offer
I understand your probably wondering If a freelancer can give you the same results or even more than what your past digital agencies have done in the past without breaking anything in your account
For the past 3 years, I have taken several courses on Facebook ads form the big names in the industry and continue to update as marketing Is a continues process this has helped me manage and run serval successful campaigns.
what you Get:-
This Hourlie is for one completely new campaign to be completed in 3 days after all access have been received.
- first a call to help us research and identify the best audience for your service or product.
your ad budget and the ad copy and image so I can have an idea on the best way to represent your brand.
create or you can provide two different ad copies for A/B split testing also two images or videos.
-this will enable us to create four ads in four ad-sets.. meaning we would target four different audiences depending on your budget
- Assistance with Facebook pixel Code if not set up.
- Assistance with creation of look-alike audience
- Assistance with one custom audience from existing email list or numbers
- Your goal and objective would determine the best placements.
- We can also set-up re-targeting so that any visitors to your website are automatically advertised to when they next visit social networking websites (Just add the extra below when purchasing the offer)
I will provide post-build support and be available to answer any questions you may have & provide help with setup and strategy.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can design a professional Facebook Company Page, Business Page
Additional 2 working days+$20
I can setup your Facebook retargeting campaign
Additional 2 working days+$80
I can create custom audiences from your campaigns
Additional 2 working days+$10
I can add 4 new additional adsets to scale your budget
Additional 2 working days+$90
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$50
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
* Access to your social media Business Manager advertising account (if you do not have one, I can help you set this up)
* Access to your social media page
* Details of what ad you want to run
* Links to your landing pages
* Some images and your logo for the ads
* Benefits of your offer
* Details of your daily budget
* Your desired audience