- Views 79
What you get with this Hourlie
My service is targeted towards assisting those small business owners and employers (including people directly employing someone to work in their home, or a similar domestic setting) who neither have the time, skills or confidence to assess how these changes affect them, nor what steps they need to take in order to comply.
For £175 + VAT, I will undertake the following services on your behalf to ensure that you meet your legal obligations and have a compliant pension scheme in place:
- Assess your situation and advise you on your obligations to each of your employees, based upon their circumstances.
- Set up an appropriate scheme which will ensure that you are compliant with The Pensions Regulator.
- Produce the letters and an audit trail needed to evidence that you have informed each member of their particular rights.
- Ensure that those staff who must be auto-enrolled are set up, ideally on or before your staging date.
- Provide you with a pack outlining the timescales and actions needed to support staff who choose to "Opt Out" of auto-enrolment, or "Opt In" if the are non-eligible workers, workers without qualifying earnings or eligible workers wishing to join (or rejoin) the scheme.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to start the work I will need you to provide me with the following:
1. Company Name (and Companies House number if you are a registered company or partnership) plus your VAT number, if you have one.
2. Your PAYE reference number and the 10 digit code which can be found on your letter from The Pensions Regulator.
3. Your details: I will send you a spreadsheet with the information which I will need for you and your workers.
4. I will then initiate the actions needed for you to fulfil your duties as an employer:
- Assess your workforce.
- Produce an implementation plan.
- Assist you in selecting a suitable scheme.
- Manage the set-up of the scheme.
- Produce employee communications.
- Ensure that you comply with the law .