- Views 1,592
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Setting up your payroll and upon receipt of the information that you give checked and then processed via HMRC accredited systems.
The outputs will then be thoroughly checked and then presented to you in the form of a suite of reports to include the following:-
• Payroll Summary report 1 details the Gross to Net pay along with payments and deductions
• Payroll Summary report 2 breaks down the Gross pay and also details tax and NI deducted as well as the employers NI due
• Payslips are provided by e-mail for you to print on your own stationery and distribute although I do offer printed payslips
• BACS report details how much each employee is to be paid
• P32 report details the amounts payable to HMRC each month or quarter as required.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I would require by email or fax the employee’s details along with the frequency of run. I can deal with larger or smaller amounts of runs too. Employees hours worked can be faxed or emailed when due and payslips will be sent back via email.