What you get with this Hourlie
- a careful re-structuring of your AdWords PPC campaigns to make them more efficient and more profitable
- re-designing of your PPC campaign structure for more effective budget allocation and better controlled cross-product visibility
- re-grouping of your keywords into tightly themed ad-groups for improved Quality Scores and CTRs
- re-creation of ad copy for the newly created ad-groups, designed to boost QS, CTR and CR
- creation of a top keywords campaign for maximising exposure on these (as applicable)
- tiered campaign structuring for prioritising product exposure by ROI (as applicable)
- match-type splitting for more efficient use of your PPC budget (as applicable)
What's not included:
- The scope of this Hourlie does not cover an all-inclusive optimisation of your campaigns
- Re-structuring of non-PPC campaigns is not included (Display, etc.)
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie only offers a "re-structuring" of your AdWords PPC campaigns, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
Why buy PPC services from me?
Because I'm a tried and tested "Specialist" in PPC advertising, with a successful career background in this area (see "about me" and my "portfolio"). This means I have the right skill set, expertise and professionalism to deliver smart, efficient and successful PPC campaigns. I'm not an SEO geek who also does some PPC work. Which is why, I don't sell services for SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, etc. I'm a dedicated "PPC Specialist". I have 5+ years' media-agency experience, mastering just that, "PPC", in London's competitive SEM industry. I've set up, optimised, managed, reviewed and re-structured PPC campaigns containing up to 50,000 keywords, for clients like Ford, AXA, First Direct, TalkTalk and Virgin Money, spending millions of pounds of their advertising budgets for them on Google AdWords, Bing (MSN) and Yahoo!. So, if you need "expert help with AdWords PPC", I'm your man. If you need help with SEO (which is a different kind of animal) then you can find better.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can also optimise your AdWords PPC campaigns following the revamp, focusing on quick wins
Additional 5 working days+$64
I can carry out a more in-depth optimisation of your campaigns, for more substantial gains
Additional 5 working days+$192
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.)
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Any specific ideas you may have about the restructuring of your AdWords campaigns