- Views 2,272
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
MY SERVICE INCLUDES:
✔ Realistic stock textures and materials
✔ Realistic pre-set studio lighting, and shading of your product
✔ Studio render setup with transparent or one-color background (check out the add-ons for custom backgrounds)
✔ Rendered shot from any discussed camera angles
✔ High-resolution image rendering: max 2 MP (higher than full HD which is enough for an 16,3 x 9,1 cm print in 300dpi)
✔ Post-production (compositing, contrast, brightness, gamma settings)
» 3D modeling
The 3D modeling is not included, so please send me your product's 3D model file in one of the following formats: 3ds, dwg, pln, fbx, obj, dae, max, skp, stl, igs.
If you don't have it yet, don't worry, I can make it for you.
» Advanced textures and lighting
I can also provide more customized and advanced textures and lighting setup. Please ask for it in the workstream.
» Product staging
I can make your product stand out with product staging. With this extra service, I put your product into a cool surrounding what helps to understand it better and highlights its features. An advert with product staging will not only show your product but also will represent the lifestyle and the image which you product maintain.
For this service please check out my add-ons.
★ I can create 4 still image renderings of your simple product (2MP) - $139 - 4 day
★ I can create 6 photo-realistic images with 1 product staging (9MP) - $419 - 7 day
★ I can create 8 hyper-realistic images with 2 product staging (12MP) - $729 - 10 day
★ I can create a 20-sec simple 3D product HD video with camera movements - $289 - 6 days
★ I can create a 40-sec detailed full HD video with cam and object movements - $719 - 10 days
★ I can create a 60-sec hyper-realistic full HD video with extra special effects - $1499 - 20 days
- My timeframe strongly depends on your feedback and response time.
- I will insert the completed products into my portfolio. If you don't approve it, please let me know.
- If you prefer a discounted bundle instead of the hourlie, you don't need to buy the hourlie, I can give you a proposal in the workstream.
This hourlie doesn't include:
- Completely changing of already finished project
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Your product's 3D model file in one of the a following formats: 3ds, dwg, pln, fbx, obj, dae, max, skp, stl, igs.
- information about every detail of your product (it could be a very detailed sketch, images or technical drawings with measures) If you have only just a concept or a basic idea I can help you to fine-tune your product, please check out my add-ons.
- Your material, color, and texture preferences for every part of the product.
- Every label, logo, and text what I should use as a texture map on the model (the higher resolution the better).
- Composition, layout, camera angle preferences, if you have any.
- What is the purpose of the rendered shots? (promotional images, product design, commercial video, etc... I can also help with these.)
- Example images about your expectation
I can get the BEST RESULT if you could send me the followings:
» Orthogonal views, technical drawings (top, bottom, left side, right side, front and back view)
» Close-up images about all important details
» Vector-based images of labels, logos
- Please consider that: I can only see what you show me so I can only use what I get first. (If you send me additional resources showing new details during the process It may affect my original proposal.)
- If you buy any add-ons you may have to provide more information about that.
My working hours: