- Views 69
What you get with this Offer
1) Upon receiving your plans or drawings I will engage in a discussion with you to get the possible result and give you a finalized quote.
2) Then I shall begin to create your basic model in 3ds max and send you a preview of the design. This is where you will help me to make sure that the model is 100% correct.
3 I will then send you a draft 3D render with materials and textures applied to the model elements so that you can markup or comment the changes you want. I want to make sure you’re satisfied before I can proceed with the final render.
4) This is the exciting part and most anticipated one: D (for both of us) I will render a final high resolution image and do a bit of Photoshop magic to make the image photo-realistic.
If, however, you are not a 100% satisfied with the image let us know and we’ll see if we can work some more magic.
Q1) What else information do you need besides the plans and elevations?
A) 1) Your taste of style, finishes, colors and materials to use.
2) Mark on the plan views you’d like to be rendered (by marking an arrow on the plan in the direction you’d like the camera to face). If you’re unsure which view would look good, you can leave it to me to choose the best possible view for your project.
3) Size and resolution at which you’d like the rendered view. If you are unsure of this, let me know where you’d like to use the image and I’ll advise you on the preferred size and resolution. If an extremely large image size is required (for instance, a billboard), the price will increase to compensate for the added render time.
4) If you have specific backgrounds or foregrounds in mind that you’d like to use send them to me. By default, I will render the scene by using images from our extensive library.
Q2) What is the default size resolution of the rendered image?
A) A3 size. Perfect for print or for use on the web. For larger resolution renders please let me know before making a purchase.
Q3) How long do the renders usually take?
A) This depends on the renders required and the scope of work. Once you send me the plans or give me more details about the project, I can give you an accurate time frame. But as a rough estimate you can expect the renders within 4 days for medium residential villa that requires 5 exterior shots.
Q4) What software do you use to work on the project?
A) 3ds Max for modeling and V-Ray for rendering. Photoshop for post production.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can render an additional scene for
Additional 1 working day+£230
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Essential things I need from you to get started: Floor plans and elevations in CAD (.dwg) format. I can also accept PDF's or a JPEG's. Maybe even a sketch! :D
If you have a 3D file, you can send that to me as well. I may be able to offer you a discount and reduce the render turnaround time.
What files do I accept?
I accept: Revit (.rvt), 3DS max (.3ds) and Sketchup (.skp) files.