- Views 3,263
- Sales 16
What you get with this Offer
10+ Years Experience in Removing Malware, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Ethical Hacking, Network Security.During this time I have secured and removed thousands of websites infected with malwares, iframes injection, JS file injection, eval base64 encode, pharma hacks, Backdoors/Trojan, Phishing pages etc and Secured sites with Vulnerability Local File Inclusion ( LFI ), SQL, XSS, CSRF, RFI, Command Injection, Directory Traversal, Session Flaws, Logic Flaws etc.
******* WHAT IS THE STEPS FOR VIRUS REMOVAL PROCESS :-
1. We take a full back up of your website For your files and database.
2. We Configure it in our Local server Scan it in our inhouse Software.
3. Removing all viruses that are detected than Check about unused / unauthorised Extensions.
4. Other files are manually checked randomly and also Check about installed all plugins are valid or not.
5. Once on our testing server an in-depth virus/exploit scan is done.
6. I will contact Google Inc.(and other required authorities) to remove the warning page from their database and remove the warning from search engine listings, then the warning page will be removed from Firefox, Chrome(IE, Safari, and others) too.
7. We will change all the site access and WordPress salts for improved security.
8. The cleaned version is re-uploaded to your server.
******* WHY CHOOSE US ;-
✓ Worked with 900+ clients and 1500+ Web & Mobile Development Projects Glob.
✓ I have helped protect over 200+ sites already.
✓ We provide after service support and advice to help stop any problems ever coming back!
✓ We stand in top 10% providers in terms of skill test result in Peopleperhour Web.
✓ All client Completely Satisfied with our service.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Once the deal is finalized the next step is to kick start your project, where you need to send us the
✓ Website super administrator login details
✓ FTP details ( FTP host name / user / password )
✓ Possible than share Hosting Control panel URL and access as well.