- Views 43
What you get with this Hourlie
I will register/setup one private limited company (LTD) for you in your chosen name with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) in Ireland. You will then have your own Irish limited company within 5 days.
The quoted fee is covers the CRO registration fee of €50/€100.
After I register your company with the CRO, I will supply you with the following documentation in digital format:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Constitution (Memo & Arts of Association)
- Share Certificates
- Schedule of Company Officers
Under Irish Company Law, the company must have:
1. at least one EEA Resident Director (individuals);
2. at least one Shareholder (individual or corporation from anywhere);
3. a Company Secretary (individual or corporation from anywhere); and
4. an address in the Republic of Ireland.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to complete the company registration process in the quickest possible time, please provide the following details:
- Company Name
- What will the company do - description of activities
- Registered office address - must be in Ireland (I can provide you with a Registered Address for an additional fee)
- Director(s) details - full name, date of birth, residential address, country of residence, nationality, occupation, other Irish directorships
- Secretary details - full name, date of birth, residential address, country of residence, email address (I can provide a nominee Company Secretary for an additional fee)
- Authorised number of shares - recommend 100,000 at €1
- Issued number of shares - recommend 100 at €1
- Shareholders details - full name, residential address, number of shares held.