- Views 915
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
* My response time is usually instant. I am more than willing to give you a free consultation with a sample of my voice as to what you would like me to do (this will also ensure that everything runs smoothly and most importantly for you as my client it will save time).
* My working hours are between 9am - 7pm Monday-Friday (Tuesdays 9am-5pm) any work to be completed outside those hours will be charged an extra £5.
* In most cases, especially if the script is over 100 words, I will ask to review the script before accepting my proposal and recording.
* Client satisfaction is key. I want you as my client to feel sure. We won't progress until you are happy.
* Attention to detail and quality is important.
* The more you know what you want the more smooth and easier the project.
* Communication is key. So before we progress with anything as much communication as possible will be made to ensure you get the service you want.
* If you require me to Ad-Lib then I am more than happy to do this at no extra cost.
* I can do an array of accents from London, RP, Liverpool, New York, General American, Southern, Jamaican and African. Please let me know which you will require.
* Once I have done your Voiceover, I will be using this for my demoreel.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* Please be clear and precise as to what you would like me to do and provide me with a script should you require me to use one.
* Please make sure you are honest about the word count.
* Where possible please give me as much notice as you can.
* My working hours are 9am - 7pm Monday-Friday (Tuesdays 9am - 5pm) any work outside of those hours will be charged an additional £5.
* I will not be able to provide a contact telephone number, email address or Skype username. All work, contact and exchanges will be through the PPH website only.