Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
The blog from the United States with high Domain Authority, Trust Flow and vigorous editorial screening. I am living USA all of my life and so you are getting a blog post published on an authentic blog that has been around for ages, since the 2016's. Its actually a money site. I monetized the site by Amazon Affiliate program. So its a real website.
This differs from other hourlies where the seller in question has purchased a domain that expired likely, bought hundreds of articles from non-native English speakers, bought fake followers on social media, and has branded it as a highly ranked blog. What I do is the opposite.
The Moz metrics of this site are as follows:
Domain Authority (DA): 23
Page Authority (PA): 36
The Majestic metrics of this site are as follows:
Trust Flow (TF): 19
Citation Flow (CF): 31
1) The turnaround time is 3 business days (often times sooner).
2) I am an established blogger from the United States who has organically an Affiliate Marketer since 2011 and SEO experts since 2009. This is a real blog with no fake social media followers or fake traffic. Please be aware of other hourlies that sell blog posts on freshly expired domains that they have set up "fake" blogs within days.
4) I cannot accept sites in the following niches: gambling, forex, money making and pharmacy.
5) The pricing includes publishing your content only. You do need to provide your own article and author bio. If you don't have content please see my extras.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can give another link from author bio
Additional 1 working day+$10
I can provide 700-1000 words article according to your niche and keyword
Additional 2 working days+$15
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Provide the royalty free images or images you own as an attachment. I can provide images if preferred.
2. Provide me with the blog post in .doc, .txt, .docx, or another text format.
3. Please Provide the HTML version of the post if possible