What you get with this Hourlie
I actually 100% own this blog. It is mine. The blog is my personal men's lifestyle blog from the United States with high Domain Authority, Trust Flow and vigorous editorial screening. I am born in the U.S. and have lived here all of my life and so you are getting a blog post published on an authentic blog that has been around for ages. This differs from other hourlies where the seller in question has purchased a domain that expired likely, bought hundreds of articles from non-native English speakers, bought fake followers on social media, and has branded it as a highly ranked blog. What I do is the opposite.
The metrics of this site are as follows (April 15, 2018):
Google Analytics Pageviews: 10,000+/month
Domain Authority (DA): 41
Page Authority (PA): 51
External Backlinks: 14,510
Trust Flow (TF): 35
Citation Flow (CT): 33
Google Page Rank (PR): Discontinued by Google in April, 2016
1. The turnaround time is 2 business days (often times sooner).
2. I am an established blogger from the United States who has organically grown the blog over the past 5+ years. This is a real blog with no fake social media followers or fake traffic. Please be aware of other hourlies that sell blog posts on freshly expired domains that they have set up "fake" blogs within days.
4. I cannot accept sites in the following niches: gambling, dating, adult, loans, and pharmacy.
5. The pricing includes publishing your content only. You do need to provide your own article and author bio.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can post Finished Blog Post on Facebook + Twitter With The Wording of Your Choice
Additional 1 working day+$10
I can write a 600 word article
Additional 1 working day+$30
I can write a 1000 word article
Additional 1 working day+$50
I can write a 1500 word article
Additional 1 working day+$70
What the Seller needs to start the work
1) Provide the royalty free images or images you own as an attachment. I can provide images if preferred.
2) Provide me with the blog post in .doc, .txt, .docx, or another text format.
3) Please Provide the HTML version of the post if possible