I am a Senior Web Developer with 19 years commercial experience, 13 working in and around London the rest from South Wales.
Technologies I work with include: HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS),...Read moreI am a Senior Web Developer with 19 years commercial experience, 13 working in and around London the rest from South Wales.
Clients I have worked for clients such as Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Sony, HP, Orange, Cadburys, PeopleSoft, HMV, Jaguar, Peugeot +.
Typical Job titles I get hired for include:
- Full Stack Web Developer / Web Developer
- Frontend / Client side Developer
- Backend Developer (PHP)
- Flash Developer (Rich Internet Applications (RIA) Developer)
- Adobe AIR Developer
- Web Applications Developer
Job/projects I typically get hired to work on include:
- Advanced Web Applications (Custom Built Content Management Systems & Framework development)
- HTML5 Animation (Div/Canvas)
- Adobe AIR desktop, tablet or mobile applications (AS3)
- Custom WordPress theme building, Custom WordPress plugin creation
- Documentation / Prototyping (site mapping, functional specification, application process flow charts)
My primary skills are
- HTML 1, XHTML, DHTML, HTML 5
- CSS 1, 2 & 3, including (LESS & SASS/SCSS)
- PHP 3, 4, 5.x & 7.x
- XML & JSON
- ActionScript 2 & 3
- FlashBuilder / Flash / FlashDevelop
- Adobe AIR
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator (Have full access to the Adobe Creative Cloud applications)
- Visual Studio - Custom .NET Desktop / Command line applications / tools & utilities
- Design Patterns (Singleton, Observer, Factory, Modular, MVC etc)
- ASP.NET C# (win32)
- SQL Server
- Video & Audio editing & encoding
- Video encoding
- Hosting solutions
- Server management and configuration
- Domain name management and configuration
WHAT YOU GET WHEN WORKING WITH ME:
- I am available at all times during working hours via email, telephone, skype or messenger should you need to contact me or wish to ask any questions.
- You will get your own client space on our web server which will have access to via http or ftp 24x7x365, so you can download and see your project in progress at any time should you choose to.
I have worked commercially in any of the above roles from 1999 to present.
- Web Developer from 1999 to 2002
- Lead Web Developer & Junior Flash Developer from 2002 to 2005
- Flash Developer / Web Developer from 2005 to 2010 (Often taking either Lead or Senior roles in each)
- Senior Web Developer (2010 to present)
Photoshop 4 to current
Illustrator 4 to current
Flash version 3 to Animate
Flex 3, Flash Builder (Flex) 3 to 4.7 - (AIR & SWF)
AfterEffects CS3 to CC (Basic editing, overlaying, exporting etc)
SoundBooth, Audition, SoundForge, Cooledit pro (Intermediate sound correction, enhancement etc)
For more information, please feel free to ask.