- Views 81
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
- 12 years' experience, my business process improvement career began back in 2007.
- I've worked includes with a lot of businesses and professions: utilities, retail, legal, warehousing, finance, IT, customer services, building trades...
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, IASSC BOK.
- NVQ L3 Dip in Business Improvement Techniques.
- CMI L7 Certificates in consultancy and in leadership.
- Training qualifications.
Not exhaustive, topics may include,
- How to capture a business process?
- Best practice in process mapping notation, how to get the wording correct?
- How to manage process maps to ensure they are always current and up to date?
- What are the 8 Wastes of Lean and how do I manage a 5S activity?
- What is BPR, or how do I conduct a CI activity?
- Happy to talk about process mapping tools but not make recommendations.
- What's the difference between Lean, Six Sigma, CI and process improvement and how can they benefit my business?
- How do I measure process efficiency?
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I ask for is an head- up advance of what you want to discuss, a list of topics/questions in advance. Just to get us started, I'm sure the conversation will progress as aspects of process mapping and process improvemnt come to mind.
Please message first so we can agree a date and time. A mobile number will be sent after hiring