- Views 44
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
* Business Card Design
* Letterhead Design
* Envelopes Design
* Flyers Design
To have your order started, you will need to provide me with your logo and contact information (5 contact max), because it will be inserted in the stationeries, otherwise you will have to insert it by yourself through the vector file in CorelDRAW Graphic, or MS Word templates that I will provide for you. I can help in guiding you through the process. However, Ms Word does not have the same feature as the vector program. Therefore, it is recommended to use the vector file.
For business card you will need to choose one from the following standard size:
• UK Standard Size : 91 mm x 61 mm
• USA Standard Size : 88,9 mm x 50,8 mm
• European Standard Size : 86 mm x 55 mm
• Asian Standard Size : 90 mm x 55 mm
For envelopes, it is available for one of the following sizes:
• DL : 220 mm x 110 mm
• C6 : 162 mm x 114 mm
• C5 : 229 mm x 162 mm
• C4 : 229 mm x 334 mm (only for POLICY and METAL CLAMP type of envelopes)
Flyer designs are available for A4, A5, or A6 size.
The completion of your order will be delivered in the form of High Resolution JPG, PNG, CDR vector file, and Ms Word File. It will be done in less than 2 days.
I also provide logo design as an extra in this service, or you can also check it out in my other Hourlies.
If you still have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your attention. Have a bright future ahead, and best wishes for your good health.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide logo design
Additional 2 working days+$15
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Can you provide me your contact information?
2. What kind of feeling or sensation you want to show in your stationery? Formal, informal, luxury, cute, etc? Briefly explain your theme?
3. For business card, what standard size do you want? UK, USA, European, or Asian (please refer to the Hourlies description)?
4. For envelopes, what size do you want? DL, C6, C5, or C4 (please refer to the Hourlies description)?