- Views 117
What you get with this Hourlie
This standard 'Hourlie' covers a script of up to 200 words. If your script is longer than that, you can select more 'Hourlies' by using the '+' button next to the 'Buy Now' button, or just get in touch, and I'll be glad to help.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
• I have 10 years experience, so know just how to make your voiceover work for your business
• I have a proven track record, so you know you can trust your voiceover to me
• I use my own pro voiceover studio, so your voice over will be crystal clear
• I can synch the voiceover to your video or timing sheet if required
• I am able to provide royalty free background music with your voiceover if you need it
• As I use my own studio, I can deliver fast
I've been involved in voiceover and production work for many wonderful clients, which have recently included the BBC, NHS, Cisco, Canon, Heineken, Novartis, Audible, AgeUK, Arla, Q8, Fujifilm, The Ministry of Defence, Save the Children, The Royal Society of Chemistry and many more.
Let me know what you need, and I’d love to work with you to get it done!
"Wow...perfect, perfect... PERFECT! Totally impressed! I love it! I'll be ordering again and again!"
"Professional, and always willing to ensure your 100% satisfaction! I'll order again and again and again. Thank you sir!"
"He delivered earlier than expected and was very easy to work with. I'm going to order more from him right now!!! He is now my permanent voice over go to guy!!!"
What the Seller needs to start the work
All I need to get started for you are:
1 - Your script, at 200 words per hourlie (for longer scripts just select more Hourlies).
2 - Guidance on tone / pacing (e.g. happy, relaxed, serious, announcer, documentary, slow, fast, etc).
3 - Guidance on how to pronounce any unusual words, names, or acronyms.