Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 5 days
- Sales 4,865
- Rating 99%
- Delivery in 5 days
- Sales 3,940
- Rating 96%
- Delivery in 7 days
- Sales 2,350
- Rating 98%
What you get with this Offer
You will provide me with your CV/Resume as well as the job advertisement and job/position description (PD) so I can tailor the interview questions to the role.
The questions I prepare for your session aim to be representative of the questions you may encounter in an IT focused interview for the provided PD.
The kinds of roles I have extensive hiring experience include:
1. Systems Analysts/IT Analyst Programmers
2. IT Business Analysts
3. Systems/Solution Architects
4. Data Architects
5. IT Team Leaders
7. IT Support Analysts
Included in this service you will receive:
1. A 45-minute (remote) mock-interview
2. 15 minutes of tailored feedback immediately following the session
3. A customised series of interview questions, tailored to the PD of the role as provided by you. This will be prepared between the time of purchasing and receipt of the job/position description and the scheduled interview time.
1. Be on time, if you are more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit the session. With prior notice, I will permit one session rescheduling. NB. this will extend delivery by up to 48 hours beyond the original time.
2. If you are late, the time will be deducted from the scheduled 1-hour session (i.e. not extended)
3. Failure to show at the scheduled time without notice will result in your forfeiting the mock-interview session.
4. Technology/connection considerations will be taken into account. MS Teams will be utilised for the session. Please note, you are expected to have a webcam and audio/microphone available.
5. Recordings of the session are not permitted but may be purchased as an optional addon. Purchased recordings are Copyrighted and are not permitted to be shared (i.e you purchase a license for personal use, not ownership). A purchased recording is solely intended for the personal use of you as the client for reviewing prior to your upcoming, and any future interviews.
6. Mock-interviews can be conducted daily from 6AM - 7AM or 6:30PM to 11:00PM (GMT +10), hence please factor this in when purchasing to ensure you will be available in the subsequent three days at these times. Additional times may be available throughout the week also (you can see my realtime availability at https://stu.link/pphcal )
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide a Copyrighted recording of the session for your future review
Additional 1 working day+$9
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need your CV/Resume and position description of the role you are looking to interview for. I will also need you to book a time at least 24 hours after you have sent the Position Description and resume through (and within the next three days) in the hours of 6am - 7am AEST (Sydney, Australia time - GMT +10) or 6:30pm - 10pm (GMT +10). On certain days of the week I may be able to provide additional time flexibility and you can book the time in (and see my realtime availability) at https://stu.link/pphcal which will also account for timezones.
PLEASE NOTE: As this is a live remote-meeting service in which we both must be available you MUST book a time in my calendar at https://stu.link/pphcal to ensure delivery within the stated three-day period. You can book this in tentatively before your purchase to lock the time in and this calendar is kept up to date with additional time-slots as they become available.