- Views 59
What you get with this Offer
It can be
• New modules development.
• Fixes in existing modules/projects.
• .NET based integrations
For use cases like:
• ActiveX based integration.
• .NET based integrations when VB6 is not compatible with needed ActiveX libs.
Even though VB6 is obsolete for 10 years, there still are a lot of software that "lives" on old VB6 codebase. There are less and less people who can still develop such systems. In my work I deal, almost exclusively, with such software solutions. I can help you out too.
I am experienced in VB6 and .NET winforms development. Most of my usual work consists of improvements of legacy retail winform apps.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Information needed to get started:
1. Version control used.
2. Frameworks used.
3. Dependencies to DB systems, existing integrations.
4. Access to non public documentation if possible.
5. Detailed requirements of the updates needed.