- Views 244
What you get with this Hourlie
I use Track Changes to show suggestions and edits required. I also add commentary alongside text. I also help clarify content where necessary either with suggested alternative text or with questions to the client in the margin.
This Hourlie may be negotiable, depending on scope of your plan. For larger word counts, I will apply discounts.
I prefer to establish long-term working relationships with clients, so can be flexible.
I will supply a copy with corrections shown and a copy with these accepted, for ease of reading.
Technically, I correct spellings, punctuation, syntax and also structure. I will pick up on branding and business management elements missed and make suggestions where appropriate. I look for the following to be addressed in your content:
1. Core Business Plan Components
2. Industry Overview and Competitive Analysis: desk and field, market potential, competition, scalability, share offers.
3. Business / Revenue Model: operational structures and financing, price points, recurring revenue streams
4. Sales & Marketing Plan: B2B or B2C, sales methods, monitoring tools and processes, prospecting, productivity, engaging customers. Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
5. Management Team: profiles to appeal to investors
6. Cash-flow Requirements: sales, overheads, requisite marketing activities, R&D expenses, capital expenditure costs and contingency planning.
7. Investor Requirements and ROI
8. Financial modelling: the scale of the revenues and profits in a given period and valuation at which the investor invested, compared to estimated 5 year projection.
9. Exit Strategy Map
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can proofread another 5000 words
Additional 1 working day+$70
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need you to share all business information you already have, including:
Business legal and trading name and date of incorporation
Description of your current and intended products and services
Brief CV of owner(s) / director(s)
Company mission statement and written objectives (if available)
Purpose of plan / Intended audience
Brief listing of companies and products you consider direct / indirect competitors
Other information you may regard as useful e.g. URL, etc.
to complete your Business Plan for success.