What you get with this Hourlie
We know, half the battle of organizing an event is marketing it.
When it comes to the marketing channels that drive attendance, hype, and engagement, social media is right near the top. One of the greatest feelings in the world is walking into one of your own events and seeing it jam-packed with people. Social media can help get you there and this is what I can offer to boost your upcoming event.
Here is a set of ideas as my offers:
1. Creating, designing, and posting updates on event promotion to get people engaged with your event
2. Setting up required social media accounts matching your event branding color, visualization, and mission fixing proper layout, keyword hash tags and categorization.
3. Reaching out to attendees, speakers, and prospective conference-goers to get them excited about the event.
4. Managing and updating all social media accounts in proper format including event targeted keywords and professional networks.
5. Creating and spreading event hash tags throughout online channels.
6. Spreading event news and updates throughout other related pages, groups, and communities.
7. Designing unique post covers, banners, and posters based on your event slogans and offers.
8. Creating, running, and optimizing Facebook ad or Google AD Word campaigns to promote the event.
9. Inviting targeted people directly to join the event and share
10. Applying different event promotional tools and marketing strategies both on online and local communities.
So, looking forward to hearing back from you and it will be my pleasure to assist you in details. Let me know if you want to have a direct discussion.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Here is the list of the things i need from you to get started as soon as possible:
1. Your event campaign or website link
2. All log in details of existing social accounts: Facebook/ Twitter/ Google+ and Instagram
(Including the attached phone number with the account for security reason) If you want to make me manager on Facebook page, let me know this.
3. The event logo image in high quality (both in jpeg. and png. file formats)
4. The event banner and flayers images you have in your collection
5. Event Demographic information:
• Your targeted location: (countries/ cities/ states)
• Targeted people:
• Age Range:
6. Event Details: date and time, venue, speakers, sponsors, mission, and vision
Note: It’s always better if you can send me the information or materials as much as you can.
Working with an old friend. Good job. thanks