What you get with this Hourlie
* Editing your CV or application statement to match your prospective employer’s requirements;
* Providing feedback comments on your CV or application statement;
* Highlighting your key skills, knowledge and attributes;
* Editing your CV or application statement to a high standard of English spelling, grammar and punctuation.
This service is tailored towards those seeking teaching posts in schools within England, although it may also be useful to those looking for a role in international schools. I will provide your CV or application statement as a Word document so that you can edit it for future roles.
Please note that this is an editorial service only and it is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to prospective employers is accurate.
The word limit for application statements is 1500 words.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* A copy of your current CV or draft application statement (if you have one)
* Your targeted role, including a link to any advert, job-description or person-specification
* Educational achievements and career history, including teaching qualifications
* Details of your teaching experience to date, including year groups taught and topics covered
* Any key skills and proficiencies you have (e.g. software, music or sports)
* Any other interests, hobbies and responsibilities, including unpaid work and volunteering
It has been a pleasure working with Susan. She has done a fantastic job and she's very professional and serious with her projects. I do recommend.