What you get with this Hourlie
* Re-writing your CV to match your prospective employer’s requirements
* Ensuring that your CV is clearly formatted and easy to read
* Highlighting your key skills, knowledge and attributes
* Editing your CV to a high standard of English spelling, grammar and punctuation.
I am happy to work with career-changers, students and graduates, individuals with an atypical career history and people returning to work after a career break.
This service is tailored towards the UK employment market. I will provide your CV as a Word Document and as a PDF for immediate use.
Please note that this is an editorial service only and it is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to prospective employers is accurate.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* A copy of your current CV (if you have one)
* Your targeted role or profession, including a link to any advert, job-description or person-specification
* Contact details to include on your CV
* Educational achievements and career history
* Any key skills and proficiencies you have (e.g. software)
* Any other interests, hobbies and responsibilities, including unpaid work and volunteering