- Views 313
What you get with this Hourlie
Please see the samples of my work and feel free to contact me to discuss the project. I also offer
g) Marketing materials: flyers, adverts, posters, stationary (headers and business cards) and logo design among others.
h) Website design and development
i) App (Android) development
Link to my PPH portfolio: https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/engagegroup/.../freelance-copywriters-designers/297217
Why choose me?
11) Excellent reputation: 100% positive feedback from over 250 companies on People Per Hour alone.
12) The highest (TOP CERT) ranking on PPH: client feedback and prompt delivery means I am now in the top 100 suppliers on PPH out of tens of thousands.
13) Clear & hassle-free communication – no language barrier or issues linked to cultural differences, time zones or technology-related communication problems.
14) One point of contact: I don’t outsource work and I will be your dedicated point of contact and personally work on your project.
15) Easy to get in touch: I am a UK based British designer so am easy to contact by phone, IM or email and respond promptly to questions and feedback.
Deliverables (what you get):
g) All stock images included (if required)
h) A PDF version of the completed card
i) A print-ready PDF (with printers’ marks and bleeds etc.)
Who Am I? Brief background:
- Professional corporate management trainer, marketing manager, and copywriter with a broad range of experience devising and managing marketing campaigns for companies of all sizes worldwide.
- Recent clients include: SONY, HSBC, CB Richard Ellis, Egmont, Business Spotlight Magazine, Gazeta Wyborcza, Bombardier Inc., Energa-Operator SA, Citibank, Zurich, Raiffeisen, among others.
- Recent projects have involved creating marketing materials, running sales training programmes, political journalism, tourist guides, web content, and translation (PL-ENG/RU-ENG/CHINESE-ENG/JAP-ENG).
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started I need at least two of the following:
- Details about your company or planned venture (website, current brochure, marketing materials, or competitors as examples of designs you find effective etc.)
- A high resolution version of your logo (I can create one for you at additional cost)
- Suggestions for the colour scheme, layout, and look
- Any images or content you wish to include or have revamped
Not too sure what you want? Contact me to schedule a call and we will develop a plan together.