- Views 598
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
I have years of experience in music production for indie game developers, youtube videographers and bloggers, live performing artists, business and technology advertising videos, and many more.
I would provide 1 revision of demo track during first 2-3 days of work, so that you could make decisions on composition details or changing melody. After we agree on the composition and arrangement demo - I would take 1-2 days to finalize technical details of the track, like mixing, sound design and so on.
As a result you will receive uncompressed format file with the options you need on our request (by default it would be WAV 16bit / 44.1 kHz). I can also include MP3 file if you need it.
For a small additional cost you can also request additional revisions or track duration expansion.
!!! Please, see this before continuing:
* For 30$ per minute you will own exclusive rights to use the track, however you'll have to credit me as composer in your media if the track is published. No resell or resampling.
** Licencing prices are settled below in ADD-ON SERVICES section.
***Copyright diligence documents will be provided accordingly.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Discussion on the style, genre and mood of future track;
2. If you have an idea of what you want - a reference track (or several) of something it was inspired by, so that I can check style, sound design and arrangement tricks you want to have in your track also.
3. Video source supposed to use future track (watermarked, low res, demo - all is fine).
***The most important here is that the scenes are time-printed and you're not going to do any dramatic changes to it, cause musical track might contain mood changes or arrangement details anchored to those.
4. Any additional instructions or materials you want me to know.