- Views 322
What you get with this Hourlie
- An overview of the project; its purpose and expected benefits.
- A summary of the scope and deliverables, alongside a description of the approach to be adopted.
- Documentation of any issues, risks, assumptions and dependencies, identified.
- Description of the project's organisation and governance, including reporting and controls.
- Communications plan and stakeholder mapping (including a RACI map).
- High level milestone plan, outlining key milestones in project delivery.
The document will be subjected to at least one review by the client before sign off.
What the Seller needs to start the work
For the project initiation document the minimum I will require is:
- Up to 1 hour Skype or conference call with the client; and contact details of key stakeholders (including suppliers, etc)
- An outline of the project's purpose, deliverables, delivery timescales and how you plan to deliver it.
- Any risks, issues, assumptions or dependencies.
- A summary of the budget, the timing of project costs and expected benefits to the business.
- Any other relevant information (to be agreed on engagement)