- Views 47
What you get with this Offer
I can work from hand-drawn sketches or CAD drawings and will require full dimensions and any relevant details (materials, type of finish, etc).
How I work:
1. I build a 3D model of the furniture piece and send images of it to you for inspection and agreement on the design
2. I produce a photorealistic 3D rendering of the design, with the materials/textures that you have specified
3. After post-processing the image, I'll send a .pdf document with the 3D rendering and dimensioned drawings as the finished piece.
Please contact me to discuss your project before purchasing this Hourlie!
1. I will use materials from my own library to match your requirements unless you can provide suitable texture image files
2. The item will be rendered with the materials that you specify, as a studio shot (rather than in situ)
3. 2D CAD drawings will include all standard views - Plan, Front, Back, Side - with relevant details and dimensions
3. Along with the .pdf I'm happy to send the rendering as a separate image (.png, .jpg) if required
4. The 2 day delivery on this project depends on a quick response to the initial 3D model images I send through for the agreement on the design.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can produce another rendering of the same piece of furniture with a different material
Additional 1 working day+$53
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I can work from hand-drawn sketches or CAD drawings and will require full dimensions and any relevant details noted (LED lighting, type of finish, which sections are doors, drawers, etc). I will also need to know the materials that the furniture piece will be built from along with any information on mechanisms that need to be noted on the drawings (the direction doors, drawers, flaps, etc. will open).