- Views 2,917
- Sales 12
What you get with this Offer
I can write you a marketing plan as a guideline for you and your marketing employees to achieve the defined goals.
The Marketing plan will include the following sections:
- Executive summary: Presentation of the company, basic situation analysis (competitors, economy, pestel analysis etc), distinctive competencies and critical success factors, SWOT analysis,
- Objectives and goals: ideal customers, how you should get your business in front of them, budgets and deadlines.
- Strategy: this will depend on the stage your company is at.
- Competitive strategy: cost leadership, differentiation, focus
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- How to apply the marketing mix
- Action plan, Control and Evaluation (Key Performance Indicators);
I will provide you with a tactical marketing plan which covers suggested marketing activity depending on your business needs, plus a visual content calendar, so you can see what you need to be doing, why and when.
This hourlie takes into account any seasonal, commercial and/or buyer trends for your business and aims at generating the required number of inquiries to help your business hit your sales targets. Suitable for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Great to get your new business off to the right start, or refocus your efforts or find new customers if your business is established.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
It would be helpful to know:
- Information about company, products
- Your mission statement if you have one
- Pricing strategy
- company website and social media feeds
- Industry of the company
- Organisation chart if you employ anyone
- marketing research conducted previously
- List of your main competitors and any additional information you know about them
- Future objectives and goals;
- Current marketing materials or helpful documents;
- Your monthly marketing budget