- Views 88
What you get with this Offer
All work would be produced and presented in SketchUp, SketchUp Layout, and PDFs, and would be composed of three dimensional models as well as two dimensional specifications documents, showing:
• Duct Work for all, injection, extraction and auxiliary systems.
• Injection, extraction and intermediate devices.
• Refrigerant and chill water piping layout
• Floor plan in the context of the building and pertinent equipment.
• Sections, when necessary, in the context of architectural and structural elements.
• Necessary notes
The completion time for these projects would be dictated by their level of complexity.
Although a fixed price per project is proposed, clients should be open to negotiations, if the scope of work and level of complexity demands it.
Finally, although the construction of some equipment might and would be extracted from manufacturer websites, the work is limited by the detailed information submitted by the client for the completion of the final presentation.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I would need:
CAD Drawings of designed project, by a qualified professional with notes. (preferably, NO PDFs).
Schedule for all equipment and devices involved.
CAD of all pertinent architectural and structural elements (preferably, NO PDFs).
Code and special requirements to be considered.