What you get with this Hourlie
The written policies will have about 23 pages and will contain:
1. DATA PROTECTION DEFINITIONS
2. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
4. WHAT YOU AGREE TO BY USING
5. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
6. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
8. SENSITIVE DATA
9. INFORMATION UNDER THE AGE OF 18
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
11. EXTERNAL LINKS
12. CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
13. YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
14. WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
15. APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAW
16. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Of course, I will add specific policies and regulations regarding your business activity. If your business has special regulations please send me a private message before buying this hourlie.
Regarding my experience in data protection - I have a diploma in Law and a licence in International Commercial Law. I offer consultancy in commercial law matters since 2004, specially in commercial contracts, ecommerce and data protection.
I started 11 years ago to work with the data protection rules when I submitted the documentation for various companies to get their authorization for personal data processing from the governmental agencies from various countries in the European Union.
Meanwhile I developed a lot of privacy policies, cookie policies and updated the T&C for companies from education, business schools, accountancy, human resources. As you can see in these fields we have a lot of special rules, for example in education we have countries with mandatory rules to store the grades books for 50 years and the student official records for an undefined period of time - sometimes these rules interfere with the EU GDPR and it is very important to find the best solution to comply with EU GDPR and the national laws.
If you want more details about my experience in privacy and data protection policies just send a private message and I will be more than happy to provide you more details.
If you need any further information please contact me, I'll be happy to help.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can review your Terms & Conditions (10 A4 pages)
Additional 3 working days+$70
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$59
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please answer the folloring questions:
1. What is your business activity?
2. What is your website URL?
3. Do you have special regulations in your business activity?
4. In what country is the hosting server located?
5. What apps do you use on your website (Google Analytics, Google Ads Remarketing etc.)?