- Views 23
What you get with this Offer
There are 3 traditional approaches to understand the valuation of the business:
- Income Approach
- Market Approach
- Asset Approach
Every approach has its own Merits and Demerits. So I believe while developing any opinions, we should consider all three approaches to value the Company and choose the most appropriate approach. Conclusions should rely on the approaches for the purpose and scope of our analysis, as well as the nature and reliability of the data available.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To start with the process mandatory data need to be provided are:
1. Company profile.
2. Last 5 years Audited Financials.
3. Provisional results as on date.
4. Projected Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss for the next 5 years. (FY-20 to FY-25)
5. Date of Valuation.
6. Shareholding pattern as on valuation date.
7. Five Listed Peers/Competitors for Comparable analysis.