- Views 63
What you get with this Hourlie
Basic tax returns meaning can include the following;
- Employment income with P60 or equivalent
- Dividend income
- Rental income with summary of income and costs provided by client
- Sole trader income with profit and loss provided by client
If you think you need more than this please feel free to contact me to quote separately
What the Seller needs to start the work
For basic self-assessment;
- P60 for employment income
- Statements confirming interest earned
- Profit & loss on sole trader business
- Summary of Dividends and from which company
Records need to be in a spreadsheet or in a bookkeeping software. If your information is not in this format please contact me and I will advise.
This hourlie is for people who know their filing requirements and are ready to file. Please do not purchase if your not ready. If you are unsure of what you need to do please purchase 1 hours accountancy advice available on my profile before purchasing this hourlie.