Prepare & submit dormant company accounts to companies house

Delivery in
1 day

  • Views 52
  • 0

What you get with this Offer

All limited companies incorporated in UK must have to file Annual Accounts at Companies House. This rule applies to every registered company regardless of whether they have traded or not, so even if you have set up a dormant company, you will still need to submit Accounts each year to Companies House.

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

I need a few basic information such as company name, company number, year end (ARD), webfiling authentication code.