- Views 303
- Sales 3
What you get with this Offer
I am providing accounting and tax services for UK businesses. My services are offered offsite and I do undertake the following tasks.
Annual Accounts preparation and its filing with Companies House UK.
Corporation Tax Return (CT600) preparation and its filing with HMRC.
Other available services :
Self assessment Tax return preparation and Submission (SA100)
Preparing monthly management accounts
Reconciling bank accounts & credit cards
Quarterly VAT reporting
Annual Payroll reporting (P35/P11)
I have over 5 years of working experience with UK businesses, so I do have a through understanding of Companies House, HMRC Tax matters.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Company Registration Number.
2. Companies House authentication code for Submission of accounts to Companies House UK.
3. Corporation Tax Reference Number (UTR) for Submission of CT600 to HMRC.
4. Trial Balance or Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet prepared (if this is not done I can prepare this for a nominal fee and i need bank statement for that)
5. Accounts prepared for the previous year (if any)
6. Email Address to send the submission confirmations