Prepare & File Year End Accounts & Corporation Tax return CT600

Delivery in
1 day
(4 reviews)
Response time

  • Views 303
  • Sales 3
  • 0

What you get with this Offer

I am ACCA Qualified accountant and Registered Agent with HMRC.
I am providing accounting and tax services for UK businesses. My services are offered offsite and I do undertake the following tasks.

Annual Accounts preparation and its filing with Companies House UK.
Corporation Tax Return (CT600) preparation and its filing with HMRC.

Other available services :

Self assessment Tax return preparation and Submission (SA100)
Preparing monthly management accounts
Monthly bookkeeping
Reconciling bank accounts & credit cards
Quarterly VAT reporting
Annual Payroll reporting (P35/P11)

I have over 5 years of working experience with UK businesses, so I do have a through understanding of Companies House, HMRC Tax matters.

Get more with Offer Add-ons

  • I can i can do your bookkeeping for 3 Hours

    Additional 1 working day


What the Freelancer needs to start the work

1. Company Registration Number.

2. Companies House authentication code for Submission of accounts to Companies House UK.

3. Corporation Tax Reference Number (UTR) for Submission of CT600 to HMRC.

4. Trial Balance or Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet prepared (if this is not done I can prepare this for a nominal fee and i need bank statement for that)

5. Accounts prepared for the previous year (if any)

6. Email Address to send the submission confirmations