Prepare and Submit your Self Assessment Tax Return

Delivery in
3 days

  • Views 61
  • 0

What you get with this Offer

Get your self assessment tax return filed at HM Revenue and Customs ( HMRC ). It's for everyone whether you're an individual, sole traders, businessman and for any other income you have received.

Get more with Offer Add-ons

  • I can prepare your Accounts and Do your Bookkeeping and Data Entry

    Additional 2 working days

  • I can deliver all work in 1 working day

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

- UTR,
- NI number,
- Full name
- Address
- Date of birth.
- Last year's accounts (if this is not your first year),
- Company Number,
- Corporation tax reference, and
- Auth Code
- Bank Statements

If you are using accounting software I will need access to this

If you do not use a online software and use excel I will need the excel spreadsheet with all transactions categories.