Prepare and submit SORP compliant charity accounts for £200 (Incl. VAT)

Delivery in
5 days
Response time

  • Views 266
  • Sales 1
  • 3
  • 3

What you get with this Hourlie

I can prepare your annual financial statements, fully SORP compliant, and submit your accounts to Companies House on your behalf.

In order to submit to the Charity Commission you'll need to add your TAR, but can do this once you have written your report.

I have been a Finance Director at a number of Cambridgeshire charities and know the sector, with its particular requirements and regulatory environment, extremely well. There are cheaper accountants on PPH but none that are better or as experienced.

My aim is to help you make the most of your finances and give you peace of mind allowing you to concentrate on doing what you do best. Everything is done on a fixed-price basis and quoted in advance so there are no hidden charges or nasty surprises.

Please feel free to get in touch if you feel I can be of assistance .

All the best,

Get more with Hourlie Add-ons

  • I can provide 1 hour of tax advice for £50 p/h (Incl. VAT)

    Additional 5 working days

  • I can perform an Independent Examination of your charity accounts for £200 (Incl. VAT)

    Additional 5 working days


What the Seller needs to start the work

In order to get started working on your accounts I will need the following information provided:
1. Company and charity registration number
2. Authorisation code for Companies House
3. Trial balance from your accounting software or financial records in spreadsheet format.