- Views 1,119
What you get with this Hourlie
This hourlie is at 50% of what the cost would be for a limited company direct through my business and offers fantastic value from an ACCA Qualified Accountant and established fully insured accounting practice.
I will complete your company year end accounts and tax and file them with both companies house and HMRC.
The accounts will meet all of the legal accounting standard requirements and will be filed electronically in iXBRL format as required by HMRC.
I will calculate your tax and ensure all of the appropriate claims for allowances have been made.
I will request your approval and confirmations as the Director before the forms are actually submitted.
I will do a brief tax review to see if possible savings can be made going forward and offer advice.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ONE OFF SPECIAL PRICE . IF YOU WOULD LIKE DETAILS OF A MORE REGULAR SERVICE THEN PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION *
Your records must be provided in one of the following formats:
2. Accounting Software package
3. Bank statements and invoices for all transactions
* If your records are in a different format to the above or are incomplete, then please contact me to discuss further *
Ongoing support as your accountant including unlimited advice can be arranged in the future just ask for more details.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to get started working on your accounts I will need the following information provided:
1. Company registration number
2. Authorisation code for Companies House
3. Company UTR number
For legal requirements I will also need a copy of Photo ID and a bank statement or a bill within the last 3 months in order to confirm your address.