- Views 26
What you get with this Offer
It can take upto 5 to 8 hours or more depending on the presentation & nature of your company. Accounts will be completed and sent to you for approval subject to receiving all relevant information and documents.
Once completed, you will be sent the following in PDF format;
1. Final Trial balance.
2. Full set of Accounts
3. CT600 Tax Return & Computation.
I aim to submit the accounts to HMRC and Companies House with 24 hours of you approving the accounts.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$33
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Company Registration Number
2. Companies House authentication code
3. Corporation Tax Reference Number (UTR) from HMRC
4. Trial Balance (if this is not done I can prepare this for a fee)
5. Last year submitted Accounts & corporation tax return (if any)