What you get with this Offer
- 45min Video (planned, recorded, edited, compressed & uploaded to your email)
Overview of Usability Testing:
A rigorous video review into the usability of your website, game or app. This service will analyse the current state of your website. It will give you plenty of design and content ideas that will have a huge positive impact on the performance of your website.
Questions covered (specify own if required):
- Look at the website for 5 seconds & look away. First impressions?
- What do you remember? What are your eyes drawn to? What is the service on offer?
- What do you want to do next
- Search for a product and add to basket
- Go all the way through checkout, stopping before purchase
- What do you think the purpose of this site is?
- Who do you think the intended audience is?
- Could you find what you were looking for?
- Was it easy to get to the home page from within the site?
- Was there something missing you were expecting?
- Could you tell what the page was about?
- Was anything obtrusive?
- Was anything too well hidden?
- Problems with the color scheme?
- Easy to read (font style & size)?
- How did you find the layout?
- How intuitive & helpful is the navigation?
- Did you notice (advertising, newsletter signup, video, search box etc)
- What would encourage you to return?
- 3 favourite & least favourite things
- What 1 thing would you change (major/minor)
I am Samuel, a freelance Website Analyst, specialising in Usability and Conversion rate optimisation. Usability is concerned with how easy a product is to use for the end user. Conversion Rate Optimisation is concerned with turning more visitors into paying customers. I consult regularly for several web developers and digital marketing agencies in the UK and worldwide. Please see my website (linked below) for more about me, full examples of my work and some outstanding reviews. I pride myself on extremely high quality work.
For longer full conversion audits and functionality testing please see my other hourlies
Tags: UX, Usability, Usertesting, Testing, Sales, ecommerce, conversion rate optimiation, improve my website
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can produce a written report on the key findings (5 pages)
Additional 1 working day+£89
I can consult on usability and conversion rate optimisation (double video length)
Additional 1 working day+£49
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Email address to send work to
Specify any special requirements or questions
This is the second time we have used Sam for usability testing and he come highly recommended.
effective and on-time. And refreshingly honest
This was money absolutely well spent. Samuel did a very thorough analysis of our website, providing expert insights and actionable suggestions, explaining what needs to be improved and why to an impressive level of detail, he recorded the whole interaction with the website over a 1 hour video, and we really loved the format. His communication skills are outstanding in terms of clarity and pace. This is a MUST DO for anyone with a customer facing website!
Great work again! - Thanks Samuel.
A very thorough job - thank you!
Samuel did a first rate job. Over the years, as a project manager, I have managed many large-scale projects and have learned what to expect from testing professionals. Samuel exceeded that expectation because he quickly understood my industry and gave the perfect balance of theory, experience, professionalism and common sense.
My advice would be to get Samuel to conduct your testing whilst you can still afford him!
Really great to work with! extremely thorough and knows his stuff.
Always very prompt and has provided a detailed bug analysis of my website together with recommendations
A really worthwhile exercise for any business website. Samuel's assessment is both insightful, detailed and very helpful. He sees your website as your customer would. Having spent ages staring at my website I can no longer see the wood for the trees.
A worthwhile small investment for Samuel's expertise and advice, I hope will have a great impact on my online sales.