- Views 278
What you get with this Offer
➽ WHAT’S INCLUDED?
• 10 x wedding cake brochure descriptions (up to 100 words each), written by a postgraduate-qualified copywriter with over 15 years' experience.
• Up to 2 x revisions (if required).
• Please allow a 5-day turnaround time for delivery of first draft.
➽ WHY HIRE THE COPYWRITER?
• Postgraduate-qualified professional writer with over 15 years’ experience. Holds a Master’s Degree in Creative Media (Writing) and a DipArts in Professional Writing and Editing.
• Has worked with big-name brands, global creative agencies, aspirational small businesses, and grassroots startups. Recent clients and projects include Sotheby's, Ted Baker, Air China, Lahd Gallery, Thomas Cook, Neiman Marcus Group, Husqvarna Motorcycles, Ede & Ravenscroft, Houzz, and Emporium Company.
• Collaborators have appeared in a wide range of publications including Vogue, O: The Oprah Magazine, The Guardian, Harper's Bazaar, Saatchi Art, Hong Kong Tatler, Mayfair Times, The Economist, Society Marbella, Forbes, New York Magazine, Clash, Vanity Fair, and Lonely Planet.
• Former transcript writer, moonlighting at distinguished British establishments including the Palace of Westminster (House of Lords and House of Commons), City Hall, and the Royal Courts of Justice.
• Print magazine journalist for half a decade, interviewing and profiling prominent musicians and artists for cover stories and feature articles.
➽ IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please contact me PRIOR TO SERVICE PURCHASE to discuss the nature of your business. This ensures an accurate copywriting quote, aligned with your project's prerequisites.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Quality photographs of each product. A link to your brand's website (if available). Any other relevant information related to your business or product: company profile, ingredients list, allergen notes, etc. A client brief template can be provided, if necessary.