What you get with this Offer
This offer is only for Wordpress and is completely white hat SEO. If you have more than 20 pages in need of optimising, perhaps because you are an e-commerce company, then I will prioritise the main pages first as part of this hourly (up to 20). Afterwards, I will provide a quote for additional work for the remaining pages to be completed. Adding meta tags to your website will help to improve your Google rankings naturally, so ensuring all pages and posts have meta tags is vital.
*Optimising Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions for up to 20 pages
* Install and configure the Attachment Pages Redirect, Yoast SEO plugin
* I will also configure the social meta tags, for improved social media interaction.
* I manually optimise these tags for all relevant pages based on the content of each page/post
* Install accelerated mobile pages (AMP) plugin so you’re in line with Google’s latest recommendations
* Improve your captioning and image alt tags
* Ensure your H1, H2 and H3 tags are being used effectively
* Setup and configure a sitemap.xml file, and submit it to Google
* If appropriate, configure Google to maximise your search results for a particular country or geographic region.
* Ensure any robots.txt file is configured correctly (following an update by Google in 2016 most Wordpress sites do not have optimal settings)
* Make sure your URLs are search engine friendly (and human readable)
* Ensure your social network profiles are linked too
*Setup Google Analytics if you do not have an account and add the appropriate plugin and code to your website
Afterwards, I will send you the details of the work completed, all of which is white hat SEO.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$57
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Your site's Wordpress administrator login information
*Social media profiles shared i.e. profile address
Great communication and promptly delivered the hourly.
I look forward to working with Sarah on the next project.
Thanks Jamie! look forward to working with you too in future!