- Views 17
What you get with this Hourlie
When using LinkedIn for lead generation, your LinkedIn profile needs to be your website, landing page, sales letter and it needs to create a great first impression.
Your LinkedIn profile needs to quickly & clearly communicate the benefits that you can provide your connections - it really isn't about you...it's all about them!
Most people get it wrong by writing too much about their career and their achievements - no one cares!!
Your LinkedIn profile is not your CV and an effective LinkedIn profile used for lead generation should not read the same as if you're using LinkedIn to land that dream job!
When using LinkedIn for lead generation your profile needs to pass the 'So What?' test.
It needs to stand out from the crowd.
What I include with this Hourlie:
- I'll write your LinkedIn Headline to stand out and appeal to your target connections (max 120 characters)
- I'll write your LinkedIn Profile Summary to give more details about how you can help your target connections & to encourage them to engage with you (there's no word limit for this but I'd typically like to keep this to 500 words or less...otherwise people start to switch off!)
Buy this Hourlie and your LinkedIn profile Headline & Profile Description will;
- be written by a professional copywriter / experienced lead generation specialist / entrepreneur using methods that work
- clearly communicate who you can help & how you can help them - to get connections & generate qualified leads
- be more discoverable by LinkedIn search due to use of targeted keywords
Note: I can't supply examples of optimised LinkedIn profiles as some people have been known to copy the approach & methods I use to revise their own LinkedIn profiles without making a purchase. Naughty naughty!
What the Seller needs to start the work
I'll need to know what you/your company does, what makes you special & who your ideal target connections/leads are.
Don't worry, I'll send you a few quick questions to help you give me everything I need to get started...
I'll also need to see your current LinkedIn profile, so please connect with me on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/neilwhitfield