- Views 72
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
If you're not sure if your OS is Debian/Ubuntu based, kindly check the list available at https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
Being listed here (or if your OS is based upon one of these), most likely this offer applies for you.
Otherwise, feel free to ask.
- One hour of work in order to install and run software in Linux.
- Within the same day, depending on each case. One hour is enough to install and run several programs (if intended for your OS and version, and your system is healthy). In other cases, more hours will be required.
Please don't hesitate to send me a message BEFORE to buy this hourlie, explaining your requirement in detail.
The more info you provide (looking forward to explain your specific requirement), the better.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can one hour assistance guiding you to install the software yourself (e.g. by chat via Skype)
Requires no additional time+$30
I can elaborate a step-by step manual for this procedure in PDF format
Additional 1 working day+$50
What the Seller needs to start the work
- At least one of these, working: Secure Shell (SSH), Teamviewer, NoMachine or any RDP/VNC compatible software
- Your specific requirement, explained in detail: Which software do you want to install?
- Download links, and documentation, if exists
- Any info you can provide: It was attempted but you received an error? Which error? Did you do something before or after regarding the installation?
- 'root' or user within 'sudo' group credentials (username + password), in order to install packages, regardless the method used for remote assistance.
It is assumed that the OS does not have issues of any kind. If you suspect this is the case, please check my other hourlies for remote support and maintenance.